UUFM Congregation agrees to:
- Reserve specific areas for use and post the activity on the church calendar;
- Provide the reserved space in general-use condition along with guidelines to help the building user return the space to its as-found condition.;/li>
- Provide a building host for single events held by individuals, organizations or businesses; and
- Provide building access and safety training for long-term building users.
Building User agrees to:
- Make a reservation and identify an authorized contact to negotiate and pay for services;
- Make a deposit at the time of booking in accordance with the terms of the Building Use Agreement;
- Deposit 50% of the total charge at the time of booking, fully refundable if the reservation is cancelled with at least 14 days notice;
- Abide by posted rules, including not smoking or carrying weapons in the building;
- Ensure facility is returned to condition in which it was found, including clearing of trash in building, parking lot, and grounds; and
- Vacate the property no later than time established, at or before 10 p.m.
Long Term Users:
- Are authorized to access the building at scheduled times, after receiving instruction in building safety and security procedures; and
- Will pay a refundable key deposit of $20 if a key is issued.